III International Conference, Sofia, Bulgaria
Modern Technologies in Cultural Heritage
Date: 22–24 October 2015
Place: Technical University Sofia, International Meetings Center
· Problems & studies of cultural heritage;
· Methodologies for implementation of technical innovation & devices for creating interactive exposures;
· Modern museum environment & opportunities of interactive exposures’ creation;
· Modern communication facilities for playback & data transfer; Mechanisms of information flows’ adoptive management;
· Restoration & socialization of cultural heritage.
Papers will be published in Conference Proceedings (book and CD version), vol. III.
Requirements for the Authors of the Papers:
1. Full text of papers - up to 8 p., Incl. figures and tables, images and literature written in one of the working languages of the conference. The text is situated on the A4, by way of the left, right, top and bottom - 20 mm in Arial or Times New Roman - 12 pt, as the pages are not numbered
2. Structure of the paper: The paper should include: title, author (s), Abstract, Keywords, Full text of paper with figures, tables, images and Bibliography;
3. Sent abstracts and papers electronically to the:
4. All papers received before deadline after a positive review will be published.
5. Working languages: Bulgarian, English.
6. Each participant is provided collection materials in electronic and paper version.
August 5, 2015 - Confirmation of the approved application form
September 10, 2015 - Submission of papers in accordance with requirements
September 25, 2015 - Reviewing papers and confirmation of participation
September 30, 2015 - Transfer fees by bank transfer
October 15, 2015 - Publication of the conference program with the accepted papers
October 22, 2015 - Registration of the conference participants at the Center for International Meetings of TU
October 22, 2015 - Opening and Plenary Session
October 22 ÷ 23, 2015 - Meetings in sections, scientific discussions and final meeting
October 24, 2015 - Cultural program (upon request)
(Fee includes: Participation in all Conference sessions, Conference Program, Coffee breaks during the conference, Book of Proceedings with printed papers and CD-version, "Welcome" - Cocktail)
Paper - 50 Euros
Students - 30 Euros
Two papers per Author\Collective - 80 Euros
Poster presentation - 30 Euros
Additional set of materials - 20 Euros
Fiona McLachlan, Lino Sibillano, Stefanie Wettstein, et al, Colour Strategies in Architecture, Urbane Publications, ISBN 13: 978-3-7965-3421-8
LE ROUGE ET LE NOIR: Couleurs de la préhistoire
[Red and Black: Colours of Prehistory]
ÔKHRA Conservatoire des ocres et de la couleur
From 1 July 2015 to 30 June 2016
· COLOR CLUSTER SYSTEM CP 7200 VX
· ADOBE COLOR CC
· COLOURPIN by NCS
Les couleurs du tricot urbain